Monday, January 19, 2015

The Great American Literary Magazine

I received another Rejection Letter today, this one from The Great American Literary Magazine. 

http://www.thegreatamericanlitmag.com/


This is a brand new journal and one that I'm going to be watching closely and reading with interest. Based out of Southern California's Inland Empire, their inaugural online issue went live on October 31, 2014.

The poetry in the first issue is quite captivating. I particularly enjoyed the work of Nate Pritts. I've been a fan of his poetry for years. And the fiction is very engaging as well. John Thomson's short story, "Pray for Hercules," is a truly heartwarming and memorable piece.

I look forward to reading their second online issue as soon as it goes live, presumably in the spring.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment