Sunday, January 11, 2015

"Merge" / All in all, a very busy Sunday


My second online publication of 2015 went live this afternoon.

Whispers in the Wind online journal has published my poem, "Merge."

 
~~~
 
I also received another Acceptance Letter today, my 4th so far for the year. This one came from Convergence Journal. They've accepted two of my poems for the spring/summer 2015 issues.
 
~~~
 
And in the interest of fairness and full disclosure, I also received two more Rejection Letters today. Both were for flash fiction pieces I submitted.
The first rejection email came from The Quotable, and the second came from 100-Word Story.
I enjoy writing flash fiction so much, I will most likely try again with both these journals. Persistence and fine-tuning almost always pay off.
 
 
~~~
 
All in all, a very busy Sunday.   
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment