Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Kind of a Hurricane Press; Switch (the Difference) Anthology


It's a wonderful honor to have one's work anthologized.

Kind of a Hurricane Press does a beautiful job with their Anthologies. Sporting more than 200+ pages, artistically organized, and professionally bound, these collections are stunning.

http://www.kindofahurricanepress.com/


I am so proud to have another piece included in one of their publications. I was emailed the author's proof today. My poem, "Circadian," is included in the upcoming anthology, Switch (the Difference).

Once complete, the anthology will be available for order through Amazon. I'll update with the link once available. This is the second Kind of a Hurricane Press Anthology that has included some of my work.

The first was Something's Brewing. Two of my poems, "Trigger," and "Artist," were included in this anthology.  

http://www.amazon.com/Somethings-Brewing-A-J-Huffman/dp/1497342171/ref=pd_sim_b_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1KYZAQQA6F07FFVJ6XSR


Overall, my work was included in four different Anthologies for 2014. I am really happy with that representation.   :)



~~~
 
 
 
I also received another email Rejection Letter today. That makes five for the year so far. This one was from Poecology, a literary journal about place, ecology, and the environment. The wait-time for this notification was pretty standard, almost three months. I'll probably try them again in the spring.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment