Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Acceptance Letter from Miller's Pond Poetry Magazine


I received an Acceptance Letter Email today from Julie Damerell, editor of Miller’s Pond Poetry Magazine. Two of my poems, “Rise” and “Moment” are scheduled to be published in the upcoming Winter 2015 Issue.

I couldn’t be more pleased with this final acceptance for 2014. It rounds out my year quite nicely. Bookends, so to speak.

Miller’s Pond Winter 2014 started off my year back on January 4, 2014 with my poem, “Fragility,” and now I’m finishing the year with another acceptance with Miller’s Pond. I love the balance and symmetry in that.

In respect to online journals, this acceptance letter brings my grand total to 37 online publications in the past year. I have to say, I am really, really happy with that number.   J


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment