Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Finishing off 2014 in Style … with Poetry


Here it is, 11:38pm on December 31, 2014, and I just sent off my final poetry submission for the year. I actually sent off four submissions today, bringing my grand total for the year to 377 submissions sent since January 1, 2014. That total includes everything: poetry, flash fiction, short stories, standard submissions, contests, chapbook submissions, etc. I’m pretty happy with that number. I’ve worked hard.
The final four submissions I sent today were to: The Mind[less] Muse, The Great American Literary Magazine, MAYDAY Magazine, and Floyd County Moonshine. So here’s to hoping that these final four do well.

2014 has been a wonderful year with more than 110 pieces of poetry and fiction accepted for publication by more than 70 different magazines. No complaints in my neck of the woods. I’m very, very happy with those totals. And now it’s time to plan for 2015. Onward and upward; there are no limits. Time to set some goals for the New Year. Bring it on, 2015. I’m ready.  J
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment