Sunday, January 4, 2015

Leaves of Ink


I received my first Acceptance Letter of the New Year today from Leaves of Ink. I'm really excited about this one. Six of my Cinquain are going to be published on February 6, 2015.

I was hoping to find homes for more of my short poems this year, so I'm definitely getting off to a solid start with six of them being accepted all at once. That's the most number of poems I've ever had accepted at one time to be published together.

I think it's going to be another very good year. 

http://www.leaves-of-ink.com/


 
~~~
 
 
 
9:48pm - Edited to add: Just received another rejection letter as well. This one from Driftwood Press. That makes three so far for the year. Keepin' busy. Not wasting any time.   ;)
 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment