Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving! - Fourth and Final Anthology Publication for 2014

 
"Widow's Mite"
 

Published in Vending Machine-Poetry for Change, Volume 5

 
 
Fourth and final Anthology for 2014. My poem, “Widow’s Mite,” has been published in Vending Machine – Poetry for Change, Volume Five. This Anthology is published by The Poet’s Haven for the Poetic Provisions Food-Drive.
 
Theme: “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi.
 
Donations collected during the Food-Drive go to the Canton Sunday Picnic and the Akron-Canton Regional Food bank in Ohio, two organizations that feed and care for the homeless and those in need in eight counties of the Akron-Canton Region.
 
I am so pleased that this poem was selected for inclusion. I literally emailed my submission a mere six minutes before the deadline cutoff. I assumed I was probably too late. I’m so happy I wasn’t. I’m honored to be included in such a worthwhile endeavor to feed and care for so many in need. 
 
Many thanks to the editors of The Poet’s Haven.
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment